Solar Panels that don’t cost the earth
Say goodbye to rising energy costs when you produce your own electricity using solar panels from, Platinum Energy Solutions, based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Take advantage of the endless supply of daylight and fresh air to warm your home, power your appliances and provide piping hot water – all year round with plenty to spare.
What happens when you generate more than you can use?
Any electricity you don’t use is sent back to the country’s supply (the National Grid) while you enjoy a handsome return on your investment: a welcome cash injection that repays your investment, boosts the family finances or tops up your savings or pension pot.
Buying solar equipment is more affordable than ever before, and with the electricity prices set to rocket in the future with the nuclear power stations starting up, it is more important than ever to protect yourself, by installing solar panels.
Is this something that is of interest to you? Ask our advice.
Why do customers “absolutely recommend” Platinum?
“Really impressive, staff worked expeditiously and there were no pushy sales people, they advised what would be best for us”
“We are willing to discuss on the phone our experience with any prospective clients.”
Why choose a renewable energy system?
- Free electricity for the energy conscious
- Avoid rising energy costs
- Use natural daylight to produce electricity in abundance
- Help to preserve the earth’s resources.
- Backed by the Government’s incentive scheme
- Find out how much you can save. Call now for a free quote.
- Or request more information. Our advice is free.
Why Solar PV?
- Reduce your electricity bills by as much as 50%
- Say goodbye to rising energy costs
- Generate your own electricity
- Pay only 5% VAT
- Many of our customers enjoy a return on investment of 11%, many even higher
- Guaranteed tax free income for 20 years for all the electricity you produce
- Plus extra income for every unit you send to the country’s supply
- Price per kWh is set at time of installation for 20 years
- Tax-free monthly income from the surplus electricity generated
- Maximise your return with our energy saving gadgets
- See the amount of electricity you are generating – on your phone, tablet or PC
- Fits every type of roof
- Electronic control helps get even more out of your solar system (Enphase inverters)
- Easy to operate – monitor your system from your phone, tablet or PC
- 10 year insurance-backed workmanship warranty
- Up to 20 years manufacturers warranty on all parts
- Low maintenance – no moving parts
- Generates all year round, even on overcast days
- Clean energy, low emissions, help to preserve natural resources
- Store the electricity you do not use with our battery back up systems, such as the TESLA powerwall.
Why Solar thermal?
- Free hot water
- Efficient way to heat water using only daylight
- Produces an abundant supply of piping hot water
- Paid quarterly through the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- Works well alongside other renewable systems
- Fits easily into a small sized roof space
- Generate your own hot water all year round
- Protect from rising energy costs
- Lower energy bills
- Reduce reliance on fossil fuelled heating
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Pay only 5% VAT
Why air source heat pumps
- Invest and protect against rising energy costs
- Save as much as 40% per year on your energy bills
- Can work with your existing heating system
- Great for under-floor heating, conservatories, swimming pools
- Compatible with solar PV
- Up to 340% efficient (generates energy than it takes in)
- Get Government funding from the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Control and monitor the system from your phone, tablet or PC
- Pay only 5% VAT
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- 97% satisfied customers – independently rated
- We have installed thousands of systems across the UK
- Approved installer – Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)
- Registered with NICEIC – the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry
- Chartered Trading Standards Association approved
- Registered with Benchmark – the building and safety regulator
- Authorised to supply solar energy systems by the Consumer Protection Association
- Trustmark logo for quality
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide finance to buy your system
- We follow the Renewable Energy Consumer Code
- Accredited installer:
- World leading Solarworld energy systems
- Mitsubushi heat pumps
- Kingspan solar thermal
- Approved TESLA Powerwall Installer
- Friendly, helpful and considerate when working at your property
- After care service